|Presentation Type||Allowed time include Q&A|
|Keynote talk||30 minutes|
|Invited talk||20 minutes|
|Regular presentation||15 minutes|
1. Speakers at all sessions are requested to report their presence to the session chair before the session starts.
2. Each regular presentation is limited to 15 minutes including discussion time. The session chair will ring the bell once after 12 minutes and twice after 14 minutes. It is important for speakers to adhere to their allotted presentation time.
3. Each invited talk is limited to 20 minutes including discussion time. The session chair will ring the bell once after 25 minutes and twice after 28 minutes. It is important for speakers to adhere to their allotted presentation time.
4. The session chairs have been instructed to enforce the schedule to strictly limit the length of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
※ Speakers should arrive at the session room at least 10 minutes before the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
※ Please bring your PowerPoint presentation file on USB memory stick and submit it to the staff of each presentation room at least 15 minutes before each session starts.
※ An LCD projector and a computer with Windows OS, MS PowerPoint (version of 2016) and Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 installed will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Please kindly bring your presentation saved on a USB memory stick and load your presentation.
※ If you are a Mac user, please bring your Mac-to-VGA adapter.
1. The poster board is self-standing.
2. The size of each poster panel is 1m in width and 2m in height.
3. Use of double-sided tape is prohibited
4. Each paper's code will be shown on the board.
5. Tapes will be provided for your use.
6. The size of image area is 0.9m in width and 1.2m in height
7. All presenters are required to preside at their poster panel during the session for anticipated discussion with participants.
History of ICOCN
Call for Papers
Become a Sponsor
Guidlines for Authors
Guidelines for Presentation